Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Notecard Assortment

Hey everyone! How are you today? I spent all afternoon and part of the evening getting my craft on! I made thirteen out of the twenty-four (four sets of 6) notecards I'm giving as gifts to my boys teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I ran out of a a few supplies that I'll need to pick up tomorrow to finish, but I'm very pleased with the amount I was able to get done.

Want to take a look-see? Here are ten of the cards, all using the same products as yesterday's post.










Do you think they'll like them? I hope so.

It's going to be crazy craft-wise for the rest of this week, I'll tell ya. I still need to make the other 11 teacher cards, two mother's day cards, and one birthday card, not to mention that I still haven't figured out what I'm getting/making as mother's day gifts. AND I have to work an extra shift this week -- tomorrow. So stay tuned for lots more projects!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - these are terrific! Of course they will like them and CHERISH your gesture!! Awesome!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. awesome... great simple cards. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky teachers!! They will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Teachers will be lucky and very pleased to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of on your plate!

    These cards are adorable. They will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...