Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello there


Happy Monday, everybody!
It's going to be a great week, don't you think?
I don't know, for some reason I'm just
feeling extra cheerful this morning.

Maybe it has to do with the latest Lawn Fawn releases.
Have you seen them?
Eeek! Such adorable sets!
I'm already getting inspired.
Can't wait to get them and play.
I've been saving my pennies in advance!

Or maybe it's because last week's smothering
 of snow is melting again.
I don't know if we've quite seen the last of it yet,
but I'm eager for spring, aren't you?

Or maybe it's because I made three,
count them, THREE cards this weekend!
Yay, me!

I'll share just one of them today:




Another card using an adorable stamp from
I only ordered these two, (here's the other)
to try them out, but I already know
I'll be ordering more soon.
They're so cute, and fun to color!

I hope you all have an extraordinary day!
Thank you so much for stopping by
my little corner of the blogosphere today.
You make me happy. :o)

Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
paper: My Mind's Eye Sophia & Rose "Mabel" collection
stamp: Eat Cake Graphics "kitty on rocks", Lawn Fawn "Sophie's Sentiments"
ink: Tsukineko Momento Tuxedo Black
copics: C3, C5, C7, YG00, YG03, BG000, BG10, BG13, BG15, Y32, Y35, Y38, G14, G17, V04, V06, B0000
button twine: Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see someone cheerful on a Monday :) Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy! Yes, the Lawn Fawn releases are making me SUPER happy too!!! Loving all the inspiration going on over there!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - just made my morning!!

    Then I hop over and see THIS!!! What a sweet card! I'm loving the colors!!!! Also the images are so fun & you colored them so beautifully!!!! Also, comgrats on your card being featured on Flickr Fridays on the LF blog - I LOVE that card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the patterned papers on this card Christy! You colored the images wonderfully too! I like the little bow with twine and the sentiment on the tab...I need to try this! Very cute, I like that sentiment with the image, they go well together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Serious, serious amounts of love with this one. So cute.

    I am sooo ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... how totally adorable! Love it :) Perhaps feeding Jesse's fish was the inspiration for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeek!!! You are killin' me girl with these over-the-top cutie cards! How sweet is this one? Your coloring has me inspired... it's perfection. And I'm beginning to really like this color combo as well. Fantastic!

    Christy, you are a bad, bad girl for making me wanting these adorable Eat Cake Graphic stamps. From your last kitties by the window card, I hopped over to EAC and oh, my!!! Let just say my wallet is not very happy with me or you. kekek... I have a wish list going and that stamp and this card's stamp will be on it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! The cat is adorable!!!!

    I think our snow is melting away, the piles are still sticking around. I guess I'm ready enough for spring...I'd rather have fall. =) But I can be content with spring. =)

    Hope the rest of your week finds you happy and inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is so sweet. I love how you did the coloring and the water. Pure cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, I can't stand it! The image is precious but combined with your great coloring, it really comes to life. Very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...