Monday, August 1, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #15


Hello, there! 


This challenge is all about distressing.
You can use inks, edge distressers, crackle paint,
whatever, as long as it gives your card that distressed look.

The winner of this round is going to get a pretty 
awesome prize -- a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!


On to my card. 
This round I wanted to go a little shabby fabby on y'all!
I found this great hot pink zebra print ribbon
on a recent craft store trip,
and I knew I had to use it somehow.
I brought out my Echo Park "Be Mine" collection,
and Lawn Fawn's How Delightful stamp set.
I also tossed in some cool gauzy ribbon
and some sparkly gems.


Something different for me, but I hope you like it!
Now please go and check out the other Design Team
members' amazing creations:
and our newest DT member,
the adorable Vera Yates!
We also have sweet and multi-talented
joining us for our August guest designer!

When you're all through with that, please 
don't forget to stop by the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
for all the details on how to enter.

One last thing before I go:
I recently hit 100 followers here on my blog,
and to show my immense gratitude to all you lovely people,
I am doing a big blog candy giveaway, 
which I will announce later on today. 
It will be a follower-appreciation giveaway,
so you MUST be a follower of this blog to be
eligible to win. Just a head's up. ;o)
So please stop back for that.

Have a great day everybody!

11 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Christy! I love the fun trim on this. So funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute, Christy! And shabby chic indeed! Love it.... And congrats on your followers girl. That is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh nice! I love the trimmings! Can't wait to play along this week. I just got some tim holtz trimmings to use with distress stains so this will be perfect. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation! It's great how you showed that distress can still be bold! I mean look at that hot pink....wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Christy! LOVE that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card...you always make lovely things...I just enjoy looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty! The pearls on that chandelier are perfection. This card is like a work of art —I think I would probably put it in a frame and hang it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Christy! I love all the layers! This paper is one of my favorites! I might need to get stamp set, I've resisted it so far but it looks super cute here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy, this is gorgeous! Love the pearls. So excited to be working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing! I love the colors, patterns, textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo. I think this is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just wow. You've done it again, another beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...