Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Cardmaking Day!


Hello everyone!
So sorry I've been MIA.
It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
I'm sure you all understand how those can go. :o)

Anyway, I do have a couple of new cards made
to share with you over the next week,
including this one that I made for 
World Cardmaking Day!



I used an adorable stamp from 
Lili Of The Valley -- isn't he a cutie?
I colored him in with Copic markers and
used papers and tags from Basic Grey's
Oxford collection, along with 
Bazzill cream cardstock for my card base.

I hope you like it!
Happy World Cardmaking Day, 
everybody!

I'll be back on Monday with my latest
Lawnscaping design team sample,
so be sure to join us for our latest challenge!


3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Taking it easy sounds like a great idea.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... this is so very sweet! darling card, Christiana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is beautiful!!! I love the image and you colored it SO beautifully! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...