Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Road Trip Craft Haul


Hey everyone!
I just have a quick haul video to share.
Sunday was my birthday so my husband took
me on a road trip to Fairlawn, OH 
for some craft store shopping!

We went to Archiver's, Pat Catan's, Hobby Lobby
and Joann's, and capped off the day with dinner at
P.F. Chang's (YUM!) before we headed back home.

Also, on the way there we made an unexpected stop in
Willoughby Hills where my beloved great-grandparents lived
(totally unplanned -- I just needed to use the restroom
and asked him to pull off at the next exit)
and was able to visit the cemetery where they're buried
and see their headstone for the first time.
It was a special moment for me.

All and all just a completely fabulous day.
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!
Check out what I got below,
or click on the bottom right YouTube icon
to watch on YouTube in HD.
I also mention a giveaway I'm working on, 
so please subscribe and stay tuned for that!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...