Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Laurel!


Hey everybody!
Today I want to stop in and share a card
that I made for my sweet and lovely friend, Laurel!
It's her birthday today!

A bunch of us girls got together and decided
to do a birthday card blog hop for her.
Please visit Lynnette's blog 
for the full list of participants and hop along!

And please don't forget to wish our sweet Laurel
a very happy birthday!


For my card I used products papers from Basic Grey,
a bit of May Arts lace, and two Lawn Fawn sets:
A Birdie Told Me and Check This Out.

I hope you like it.

Happy Birthday, Laurel!

12 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet card! Love the soft feel and combination of all elements and colors, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card!! i love the soft colors and the scalloped edges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card ;) love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you soo much. I love your card and the elegance you created here! Thank you so much for making my birthday great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft layered design. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just too cute hun, and totally adorable, love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the patterned paper and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great vintage card!! Love it
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Laurel make a great team over at Lawnscaping, and this card is most adorable! I love your layered elements. Off to view your Haul video and get jealous and perhaps inspired. I love your haul videos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card for Laurel - so soft and pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...