Friday, April 12, 2013

Self-Propelled Flowers


Good morning, everyone!
Aren't you happy that it's Friday? I know I am.
So much has been going on lately that I feel like 
I just can't quite catch up with all that needs done.
All I can do is keep plugging away I guess! :)

Anyway, I did want to share a card that I made
using the fabulous Sheena Douglass "Flying Colors" stamp set
from her A Little Bit Scenic line.
Isn't that sentiment great?


and sprayed it with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Amethyst.
Once that dried I stamped my sentiment and various sized butterflies.
I adhered some washi tape to my card base and popped
my focal panel up with foam dimensionals.

The shine is awesome in real life.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for popping in!

7 comments:

  1. ooh I bet this is really cool in person. Love how you used the washi here. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - and I have a friend that I KNOW would love this because its purple and its filled with butterflies.....lovely as always, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous stamping and loving all those butterflies... pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the affect of the spray mists! And you can never go wrong with purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Love all the movement in the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks for the spam, Man! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Butterflies are the most wonderous thing! MUST HAVE THIS SET!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...