Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's Your Day, Be Fabulous


Happy Saturday morning, everyone!
I'm playing along with the Crafter's Companion Monthy Challenge
today, which is to use die cuts on your project.


I used another set from my favorite new range, Barkley,
this time featuring his adorable sidekick Purrdey the cat.
This set is called Be Fabulous and comes with several different
sentiments for maximum versatility.

I colored Purrdey with my Spectrum Noirs on 
BG1, BG2, BG4, PP3, PP5, CR8, BT1, BT2, BT4, and BT5.

I hope you like it!
And I hope you'll head over to the CC Challenge Blog
and play along with us!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I added to my spectrum noir collection this week. They were on sale again for 7.88 a pack at acmoore, so I picked up 1 pack, the yellow ones. I've been itching to color in that chick image you sent me and now I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo very cute! I also love the feather card below- stunning and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...