Saturday, January 25, 2014

That Extra Special Someone


Happy Saturday, folks! I hope you're enjoying it!
Today I'm here to share yet another Valetine card for the 
Cards From The Heart Drive benefitting St. Jude's kids.
I hope you guys aren't getting tired of these posts yet!
Though there's only a few more days to get them in
 before the January 31st deadline.

For this card I used the Bebunni set "Perfect Couple"
by Crafter's Companion and colored it in with my Spectrum Noirs
in shades: BG1, BG2, PP1, PP2, IB1, IB2, DR3, DR5, and DR6

When I was done, my two little guys and I (big was sick)
colored up 100 more cards that I had pre-cut, scored, folded 
and stamped over the last two days in preparation.
We should have about 120 cards made in all by the time
I add in the ones I've made on my own.
All for such a great cause, it warms my heart.

Well, that's it from me today.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! It's very lovely and so so sweet! Love their intertwined ears!! You are so incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I was thinking I missed the due date, now I can add finial embellishments and mail them in. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Super Cute!!! Those bunnies are just so Adorable the way you colored them Christiana! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...