Sunday, January 19, 2014

You're My Lucky Charm


Hey everyone!
Today I want to introduce you to card #7 in my 
which are all going to the Cards From The Heart Drive
which benefits the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
If you get a chance to make a few extra valentines this year,
please do send them in make the day extra special for these kids.
They deserve it.

So for this card, I was inspired by the current
Mama Elephant January Challenge, which I am super stoked about.
If you watched my latest haul video, you know that I have
simply fallen in love with Mama Elephant stamps and dies.
I decided to ink up the super adorable Love Quotes 
and used the matching dies to create my card and dressed it up 
with some beautiful sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I used this month's inspiration photo as my guide.


Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...