Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#1 Supporter


Today is the day! I can finally share the news of a new release
from Crafter's Companion that I am super excited about.
The Angelica line is now Angelica & Adam!
And believe me, that makes this mom of three boys super glad.
It's so hard to find cute boy stamps, but these are truly darling.

Since the World Cup is going on right now,
and my hubby and sons are HUGE soccer fans,
I just had to color this little guy to look like my Chaz,
who loves to root for Bayern Munich.
I even colored the jersey to match using my Spectrum Noirs
in shades FS1, FS3, IB1, BG8, BG10, GB8, GB4, GB6, GB10, 
 EB7, DR3, DR5, DR7, CT4, GT1, GT2, and GT3

I hope you like him!
Check out the whole new range of stamps, paper pads, and 
embossing folders at Crafter's Companion!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Cute boy stamps are so hard to find, but this one is great! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Great job on it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...