Friday, March 14, 2014

Believe In The Beauty of Dreams


Hey there, everyone, happy Friday!
Hope you're saving some time this weekend for crafty endeavors. :)

Today I'm sharing this card I made using a brand-new series 
Dreamer has three stamp sets full of really cool imagery and sentiments,
like the one I used from the Take Flight set.

By the way, if you click on that link, you'll see my card.
on the right, second from the bottom. 
Seeing my work featured in the store samples never gets old. :)

To make my card,
I selected several spray mists in colors to match the patterned paper,
removed the nozzle and flicked on spatters of color.

I hope you like it!

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...