Saturday, May 24, 2014

Together Forever


Hey everyone! It's been a whirlwind of a week
after returning from my annual writer's conference 
in Lancaster on Sunday evening.
But I had such a fabulous time! Hated to see it end.

But end it did, and now I'm back with you all
sharing another card -- this one using the adorable
I've been playing with my Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils
and man, are they delicious! I love the soft, blended look they give.
Here I've used shades: 112, 113, 119, 120, 89, 9, 41, 36, and 62.
Just a handful of colors, but I love the results.

I hope you do too.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and love the color combo. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh, so gorgeous hun! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!!! I love the colors and the sweet sweet images!! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...