Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Very Fawny Holiday Week - Day 4


Welcome back! We're already at Day 4 of the Very Fawny Holiday Week, can you believe it? There's been so much inspiration, I've just been blown away by the talent of all these fabulous girls.
If you haven't been over to check it out, you MUST!


Today I'm sharing this cute little holiday card that I created using the Snow Day stamps, dies, and the petite paper pack. I wanted to keep it simple and sweet and let the patterned paper strip be my sentiment. I added some splatters and sequins and finished up with peppermint lawn trimmings

I hope you like it! Please go check out all the wonderful creations the other girls came up with, displayed on the Lawn Fawn blog. They're really incredible!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card! The aqua doilies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the blue doilies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to comment on this earlier, so here I am...I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!! That half doily, the amazingly adorable bunny and cardinal...the splatters! Love! Oh and te colors!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...