Friday, November 28, 2014

Gift Muffins To Go


Hi friends! Today I am sharing some extra fun products that are brand-new to Crafter's Companion. If you like to give the gift of baked goods for the holidays, or all throughout the year, you are going to LOVE the new Cupcake Range. For my project, I used the Single Cupcake Takeaway Box which I constructed with Construction Cardstock, which is really thick and durable and perfect for this project. It really held up to the task!

I dressed up my Apple Spice muffin with the Die'sire Classuques Butterfly Cupcake Wrapper and some Sky Blue Shimmering Cardstock, and added a few die cut Butterfly Cupcake Inserts for some added flair. These products are just so easy to use and really make your home baked goods truly gift-worthy! I hope you'll give them a try!



2 comments:

  1. Woman cheap barbour jackets uk eyebrows cemented a pimple, face barbour jackets sale uk contempt looked cheap barbour jackets sale uk like barbour outlet uk plastic bottles at random. Brother who suddenly felt no different with their brother, fly against the wall, but also A's scream, is not what Superman. and said his aging mother not. Sharp woman's body, the next moment, a barbour jackets sale uk barbour outlet online very sharp knife against the cheap throat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...