Friday, November 14, 2014

Season's Greetings Mice



Happy Friday, friends! We made it through another week. Man, this one was a bit of a doozy for me. How about you? I've been fighting a case of the flu and even lost my voice for a few days. No voice = no videos. But I hope I'm on the mend. 

I did manage to squeeze in some crafty time yesterday though and I spent it coloring up this sweet Moonbeam Meadow "Christmas Kisses" image from Crafter's Companion. I used Spectrum Noir shades IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG7, IG8, IG10, EB6, TN2, TN3, PP2, DG3, DG4, and DR3. Then I inked the background with Distress Inks in Olive Grove and Forest Moss. I flicked it with some water and gold shimmer spray to finish it off.

I chose the entire color scheme for the card based on the current Festive Friday Challenge #44. If you haven't played along yet, you definitely should! 


Have a wonderful weekend! We're buried in snow! We set a record with 12.6 inches so far in the last 24 hours. Are you buried too?


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet, rustic image! I love the drama created by the sponging, too! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love your coloring a lot!
    I'm glad we don't have any snow already (I don't like to drive on snowy roads and highways).
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That background!! It literally glows around the mice!! So so so sweet!! Love that dimensiony (and soft!?) pointsetta flower! What a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the background, AWESOME coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...