Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow Fun


Hey friends! Did you have a nice Christmas? I sure did! I received two new books, two thoughtful gift cards, and a pair of pretty earrings that I've already worn twice! So fun. Did you get any fun stuff?

But speaking of fun stuff, I got a little crafting in this weekend and made this cute little card using the adorable Mulberry Wood Sledging By stamp set by Crafter's Companion. I just love him with his rosy cheeks. I colored him with my Spectrum Noirs in shades
DG3, CG2, LY2, LY3, EB1, EB2, GB8, DR4, DR6, DR7, OR2, 
OR3, PP1, BT2, BT3, IG1, and IG2.

I hope you like him! Have a great evening!

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! Sounds like you scored for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable, Love the coloring, glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a adorable card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had such a nice Christmas and got such fun gifts :)! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap carrying his hands down, barbour outlet sale because hot and untie barbour sale outlet the three buttons shirt, exposing his chest in a black scar on barbour sale outlet the enemy's barbour sale outlet strength, must not blind hands, desperate underworld for decades, knows cited without hair more powerful than an arrow. his white skin was extremely harsh, barbour sale outlet with his handsome mens barbour jacket sale face looked out of place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...