Saturday, March 14, 2015

Card Collab with Kari of KWCardDesign


Hey friends! Happy Saturday! Today I've got something extra fun to share with you. My dear friend Kari of KWCardDesign and I decided to do a collaboration video and it was SO MUCH FUN! I love collabs because they're like a little mini challenge to see what each person's take will be on an idea. 


For our collab, I got to pick the stamp set we would use and Kari chose the color palette. I chose Lawn Fawn's Gleeful Gardens because it was my favorite full-sized set from the new release and I'd been dying to use it! And isn't the color palette Kari picked out just gorgeous! It looks like spring candy colors to me. 

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the lower right corner to watch there in HD. Please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! At the end of the video, and in the description bar, I'll have a direct link to Kari's video as well, so be sure to check that out and subscribe to her channel if you haven't already. She's an amazing crafter and the sweetest person! I'm so grateful to call her friend.


2 comments:

  1. A bright and cheery card. I'd love to see more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last three posts have been simply adorable, trying to catch up so commenting here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...