Saturday, November 21, 2015

Frosty and Friends - Card #2 of my 2015 Holiday Series


Hey friends! If today's card looks a little familiar, that's because I made a very similar one for the current Lawnscaping Challenge on Monday. People seemed to really enjoy it and I even had a request for a video, so I decided to film it for Card #2 in my 2015 Holiday Card Series.

Please click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner of the video to watch it there in HD, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos. Thanks for watching!


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I love all the little touches you added. I'm looking forward to more of your Holiday Series cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and perfect for the season

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...