Friday, January 15, 2016

Consider Yourself Hugged - 2016 Valentine Card Series #3


It's finally Friday! Woohoo! And time for the next installment in my 2016 Valentine Card Series. Today I'm playing with the WPlus9 Wishing You stamp set, along with a sentiment from Happy Mail. And I just had to break out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens again. I'm having so much fun playing with them.


I'm mass-producing valentines today for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive that benefits the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I wanted to create a simple layout with minimal supplies that would still look cute, of course, so I could really crank out the cards and bless as many kids as possible. If you haven't looked into this Card Drive, I highly recommend it. It is such a worthy cause.


I hope you enjoy the video! Please click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right if you'd like to watch it there in HD, and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to let YouTube know you'd like to see more videos from me. 


I did an ombre effect with my shading on the bunnies, starting with the darkest color on the outside edge, and working my way to the light on the insides where they meet. I'd like to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Ombre ChallengeI hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. A darling design, Christy! The kids will adore it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...