Saturday, January 23, 2016

Super Duper In Every Way - 2016 Valentine Series Card #5


Happy Saturday, friends! Today I'm bringing you card #6 in my 2016 Valentine Series on YouTube. I finally inked up my Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes stamp set -- it's so darling, I don't know what took me so long to use it. Probably it was the hair. Hair is not my strong suit when it comes to Copic coloring, since I usually prefer to use critters. But after coloring enough images to make a dozen of these cards, I think I might finally be starting to get the hang of it. :) I shared a few of the tips I discovered with you in the video.



Once again, these cards will be going to the Cards From The Heart Card Drive which benefits the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Click on the link to find out all the info you need to donate cards to this fantastic cause. And stay tuned to the end of the video to see a few more of the cards I created with this super hero theme.

Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch the video there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to let YouTube know you'd like to see more videos from me.



I would also like to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Create With Critters since I used that cute little pup and kitty. Who says animals can't be heroes too?

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card. The kids will love it. Off to watch the video now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Christiana, a lovely design with a super coloured background and adorable cute images with the little heros!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge>.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The colour of the images is awesome. But I LOVE the cityscape background. WOW! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create with Critter challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...