Monday, November 28, 2016

2016 Holiday Card Series #12


Good morning, friends! Happy Monday! I hope those of you in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with love and laughter and delicious food. I took a little break on Friday, but I'm back today with the next installment in my 2016 Holiday Card Series. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

For today's card, I'm using the Neat & Tangled Santa's Wonderland stamp set, which is chock full of adorable images! I colored it with my Copics and made it into a shaker card with a frame using the Scalloped dies. All colors, supplies, and other info is listed in the video. 

Click on the YouTube icon to watch there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! and awesome coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoying your Christmas card series as always thanks for the inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...