Friday, April 7, 2017

Nuts For You + Friday Feature at BRI


Hey friends! It's FRIDAY!!! Which mean it's time for another Friday Feature over at Butterfly Reflections Ink. Today I'm playing with MFT Harvest Buddies and some gorgeous Hero Arts Woodgrain Texture Vellum, which I tinted with Distress Inks. My images were watercolored with Zigs. All other info is over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog, and also listed and linked in the description bar below the video on YouTube.

Click the YouTube icon to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like and subscribe! It means so much. I hope you guys enjoy the video! Have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious Christy. I wondered how you would use this vellum and I knew it would be great! You never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...