Monday, July 17, 2017

Fairy Magical Day - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #9



Hey friends! It's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this time we've got some beautiful color inspiration for you! I thought these shades would be beautiful in a garden scene, so I pulled out one of my most favorite sets, Fairy Friends.

I colored my images with Copic markers using the inspiration photo as my guide, then paired it with some Echo Park papers and as a last minute addition, threw in a few butterflies from Wild for You. I think they really finished off the scene nicely.


The outside sentiment was stamped in Jalapeño ink and then I just had to add a bit of Crystal Stickles because all fairies need glitter!


I finished off the inside by stamping a sentiment from Tiny Tags Sayings: Birthday and another fairy in Merman ink but I'll save that for the video. :)

Click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and please subscribe! It means a lot.



Please hop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples and don't forget to link up your color inspiration projects to play along.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the darling scene!! Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...