Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fawny Holiday Week + 2017 Holiday Card Series #5


Hey friends! Today I'm so excited to be bringing you my card for Fawny Holiday Week over at Lawn Fawn! I created an Aurora Borealis background with Distress Inks to set the stage for my Snow Cool Penguins to live and play.


I watercolored them with Zigs, cut them out with the matching dies,  and popped them up with foam tape over some Stitched Hillside Borders. I brought in a sentiment from Snowy Backdrops and finished off the card with some iridescent crystals.


I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Winter Penguin, but I'll save that for the video. Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch there in HD, and don't forget to subscribe!

SaveSaveSaveSave

Now please head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog and check out the rest of the amazing projects showcased by the talented designers today.

We wish you a very fawny holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fantastic !! The background /sky is truly stunning !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...