Friday, February 9, 2018

Hogs & Kisses - Valentine Card Series #10


Hey friends! Happy Friday! Today I'm bringing you Day 10 -- the last of my 2018 Valentine Series. These cute piggies from Reverse Confetti Cured have been sitting on my desk, just begging to be used. How could I resist? I colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I die cut a panel with the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and added a muddy field with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and stamped a sentiment with Lawn Fawn Merman ink. I layered everything on top of some beautiful patterned papers from the Pebbles Forever My Always 6x6 pad.



I also did some fun stamping on the inside with Bubblegum ink, but I'll save that for the video. ;) Click on the YouTube icon to watch there in HD and don't forget to like and subscribe! It means a lot! I hope you all have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...